Friday 15 February 2013

My new Passion




Now here I am going to write about my new passion i.e, “WRITING”

Writing to me is like expressing my ideas and knowledge in the way of writing, and before writing I will think about the topic which I am going to write and I will do some study and knowing the facts after that I will start writing.

As a MBA in Marketing student Writing to me is all about “The Returns which I will get from it”  but as a new to writing and blogging now I am not expecting the Returns, but one day i will get returns Surely.

As a new to blogging Writing to me is all that I want to improve in writing or blogging by a  good content with a interesting catchy Headings  to attract more readers and to increase the traffic to the blog and to get noticed to people.

Apart from that Writing to me is fun, interesting, Time passing, Expressing my little knowledge about the things which I write and make people to know about that topic.

And writing will improve my language, typing speed, analyzing skill, improve my mind power, increases memory as I written and it will remain for a long time and from writing I can write anything from a single topic and without any topic also.

And I get the satisfaction that from my writing somebody can learn something daily which is useful

From Writing indeed I improved myself and looking things different from others and wanted to write to show my strong passion.

Thank you

Happy Writing.

This post is selected as WOW post by BlogAdda.


This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment

Our Popular Posts